Monday, October 26, 2009

A Message from the Big You



A Message from the Big You


By Carol James
inspiredinside. com


I am your

confidant. You can tell me anything

at all and I will always understand and love you.

I know that you always do your very best

and that sometimes your fears get the best of

you. I know that you

have come a long way and have grown and

matured in immeasurable ways. To me, you are a

beautiful, bright shining

light beaming with courage and soul.


I am always here for you, waiting at your beck and call.

Tell me what you want. Tell me all your dreams,

and I will be delighted to help you live them.

I can find people and arrange circumstances in ways

that you could never imagine. Sometimes my

orchestrations are called miracles, but I just see them as

doing my job.

I am here for you. I have always been here for you,

even when you did not know I existed. I am the one who

brings people and circumstances to you. All that you

experienceis a result of that which I bring to you. All that

I bring to you is a result of that which you desire.

It's really a simple relationship we have, you and I.

It's one of master and slave, dreamer and dream maker.

You are master and I am slave. But I love my job.

I get to grant your wishes for a living so

that's okay by me.

Your wish is my command.

I am good at what I do. I am predictable,

consistent, flexible, fluid,

accurate, and timely. You can always depend

on me to give you exactly what you ask for when

the timing is right. Be careful what

you ask for, you might get it. I don't decipher

r or question your

requests, I follow them to the letter.

I am compelled to bring to you all that matches

what you focus on,

regardless of how that focus causes you to feel.

It doesn't matter whether you want it or not,

because from

my perspective if you didn't want it you

wouldn't be focusing on it,

so if you are focusing on it then you must want it.

My job is to find stuff that matches your tone –

your point of focus –

and orchestrate the connection between you

and the matches.

From my perspective, it's easy to see why you don't

always like what

you get, but I know that eventually you will

come to remember all

that you have forgotten. In the meantime,

I will continue to be here

serving your needs and fulfilling your wishes.

I am here for you.

Ask anything of me. I have nothing to do

but to serve you.

The rest is up to You.



SaturnsLady

No comments:

Post a Comment