Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Forgiveness Meditation




Forgiveness Meditation

The miracle power within me

that is of infinite love

converts pain to a love of life,

as I release the past with forgiveness.


I see my past thought patterns of

blame and feeling like a victim with love,

therefore, I choose creative thoughts

words and actions

that manifest my destiny in all areas of

my life.


I now channel this healing energy

to flow into my mind, body and soul by

positive thoughts that I choose from

moment-to-moment.


I know for myself that all directions of my

life will be

for my highest good with the miracle of

living life in the NOW.


I give and receive love, therefore,

I am open and receptive to divine ideas

that come to me at the right time and

heal my life

with ever-increasing compassion and

truth.


I learn to give unconditional love to life,

therefore I am willing to love myself a

little more each day

and release barriers of criticism, fear,

resentment and guilt.


I radiate love, therefore I forgive

everyone who has hurt me

including myself, and I set them and

myself free.

I may not condone the actions of the

person,

yet I release the person with divine light.


I rebuild a home inside and out that I fill

with love,

and know that I am a beloved child of the

infinite mind

and this Source loves my eternal soul

forever.


I Give Thanks

And So It Is ...


By Roger King

SoulTalkStories.com






SaturnsLady

No comments:

Post a Comment