Friday, January 8, 2010

My True Home




My True Home

by Andy Harley
ofspirit.com

~a poem that was written about Andy Harleys near death experience~




Drawn into tangible darkness,
Rushing high speed through a tunnel.
I'm somewhere between two worlds
Spiraling like water through a funnel.


I see a pinpoint of light in the distance,
Growing larger the closer I get.
But for some strange reason I'm not afraid?
And see it not as being a threat.


Entering into a realm so soothing
Of radiant, golden-white light,
Peace and warmth pours over my spirit,
It's so beautifully - beautifully bright.


Moving with the flow of fine silk,
My translucent body glows;
Like thousands of tiny diamonds
They sparkle and superimpose.


A floodgate of knowledge has been opened,
With infinite waves of love;
There's a pageantry of dramatic colors here
That just could never be dreamed of?


I see miraculous mountains of deep blue velvet
And spectacular valleys galore;
A waterfall dazzles with clarity and life,
This Elysian area I'd love to explore!


Drifting next into a garden,
With swaying grass so crisp, cool, and green;
The luminescent flowers pulsate,
Their shades so completely serene;


I hear music playing of harmonic beauty
That rolls like a glassy river.
Enchanting, mystical tones,
That would make any man alive shiver.


Then suddenly, I see someone in the distance,
Coming towards me to reunite.
This whistling persons emanating glow,
Is such a comforting and glorious sight?


When I can finally distinguish who it is,
I realize it's my Grandpap Jack.
He tells me that it's not yet my time,
And that I must now . . . go back.


I could stay an eternity at this divine place
From just these few things that I've been shown;
But I know one great day for sure I'll be back,
Because I believe this is my true home.






SaturnsLady

No comments:

Post a Comment