Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Looking Into the Other Dimensions

Photobucket




Looking Into the Other Dimensions


by Danielle Garcia

intuitiveangels.com



At first thought, it can be a difficult concept to swallow, this theory and belief system that we exist in not just this time and space, but in many other dimensions as well. When I first heard about it, I admit, my ego mind went in the direction of “yeah, must be where bigfoot and the loch ness monster are”. It wasn’t until later in my life, when I became more in tune with my gifts that I began to understand this whole idea.


In a nutshell, we are souls living out several different existences at one time. We still retain our collective soul throughout each existence. It is just that most of the time, we do not realize this is taking place. I will give you a few analogies that my guides have given me to help you understand.


Think of a multiplex theater. It is one building with several films showing all at the same time. Each film has a different theme, plot, and lesson. Each movie also has different actors. Your soul is much like the theater, only your soul houses your different life experiences instead of movies. In these lifetimes you will play different parts, much like the movies inside the theater.


Another analogy is to think of a television with all of its different stations. Within this television, there are many unique programs going on simultaneously. Each program is different. There may be comedies, dramas, mysteries and even horror movies being played out (personally I would opt for love stories, but hey, that’s just me!). This again, is much like how your collective soul works in respect to how it accommodates your dimensional lifetimes.


Now that we’ve gotten the principle down, let’s move on to the fun stuff! Our energy here on Earth and as we exist as human beings has changed. Some people call this ascension. Others call it enlightenment. Whatever you may term this, it is about a rise in energy that has not existed on this planet for some time. It is exciting, but can be confusing at times.


As we change, our ability to see and feel these other dimensions (our other selves) becomes greater. It can happen on many conscious and unconscious levels. You may be walking down the street and suddenly hear a conversation in your head or music playing you have not heard before. You may have distinct dreams in which you return back to the same places. When you awake from these dreams, it is like you have not slept. All the emotions are as if you just lived out this dream experience.


There are many different ways to sense these parallel dimensions, just as there are numerous ways to sense this current time and space. One of my first experiences with actually seeing into another dimension happened quite by accident.


I was taking a salt bath and had been relaxing in the warm water for about five minutes or so. I was in that nice state of calm and peace when I saw something out of my peripheral vision. Now, seeing things is not uncommon for me. I am a very visual being and have seen other entities and energies for as long as I can remember. But this time, what I saw was not anything I had ever encountered before. I wish there was some way that I could connect a wire into my memory and retrieve the visual to show you because no words that I will use to describe what happened will do it justice.


As I turned my head to see what my vision had picked up, I was overcome with a sense of awe. From one end of the room to the other end a huge, transparent like moving scene had appeared. This came out of one wall and into the opposite wall in the room. I have a fairly large bathroom, so this distance was about eleven feet long. The scene was like a hologram, but it was flat – maybe four to six inches in width and probably six feet in height. I could see everything that was going on within it. It was like a movie. Even thought it appeared to be one dimensional from its outside appearance, everything inside was three dimensional. I sat there watching this play out. There were people walking to a field, and then to their village. They were all working together and laughing and playing. I was completely mesmerized not only by the visual perception, but also by the energy of this situation.


The only point of reference I have to compare this visual to is a scene I remember from a movie. The movie is almost thirty years old and it was called “Superman II” and starred Christopher Reeve. In the beginning of the movie, three criminals from the planet Krypton are put inside an extra dimensional prison (I didn’t even remember that is what it was called until I just googled the movie). In the scene of the movie, the villains are encased in a flat one dimensional, rectangular hologram where they exist three dimensionally inside.


This was my first experience in seeing into another dimension on an unconscious level. Now I am able to do this on a conscious level and it is incredible, especially when I am dealing with my own parallels or assisting others with theirs.


My point in sharing this with you is to let you know it is not scary unless you make it out to be. So many times when things appear that are out of the “norm” our first reaction may be one of fear or distrust. I am so glad that I did not shut down what was coming through for me that day because it has opened up a whole new world of possibilities and realities for me.


The next time you sense something unusual, do a gut check. Tap into your intuition and see if it feels right. Trust in your instincts. You never know where they may lead you. ~*~




SaturnsLady

No comments:

Post a Comment